You might be wondering if we’d be a good fit for you, or if you’re in an organization, your team.
Over the years we’ve had a lot of success – and found it extremely rewarding – to be engaging with all kinds of folk who have a heart for spiritual exploration, including leaders in heart-centred organizations.
We invite you take a moment and consider if any of these situations sound familiar to you, to help you get a feel for who and how we have engaged with different people and groups over the years.
Do any of these situations sound familiar to you?
- Your world has been turned upside down by the loss of a loved one, the end of a job, relationship or an unsettling upheaval of some kind. Scary or exciting, the fact is that now you have the time and energy to give your spiritual life some TLC.
- You’ve worked hard and experienced success in your life, maybe as a leader in a business or organization. Now, you’re actively looking for new ways to further grow yourself, business or your team’s portfolio.
- You’re wanting to make a difference in the world but you feel burnt out or overwhelmed. So you know it’s time to recharge and reflect on your next choices, in a space where you can bring conscious insightful reflection to the bigger issues.
- You yearn for a place in nature that’s neither too corporate – nor too touchy-feely – to hold your next event or retreat. This time, you and your team want somewhere to really get away from it all, re- connect and engage in meaningful strategic work or learning together.
- You love retreats and you leave shiny and positive. Yet at home you practice sporadically, if at all, and you’re getting disheartened. Now, you’re eager to learn ways to be more mindful more often, to bring spaciousness into your daily activities, relationships, and work.
- You have that niggling feeling that parts of your life remain untouched. You’re ready to be around friends or mentors who are also growing and actively supporting you to do the same; people with the courage to bring up the things that may be difficult to hear, because they really care.
If you find that one or more of these scenarios is speaking to you, moves you in some fashion, see if our approach could be a sanctuary for you.
We’ve seen this approach work for these kinds of people & heart centred organisations that:
- Either practice meditation or mindfulness, wish they did, or want to bring that kind of consciousness into their organizations
- Are in a transition of some kind
- Have done retreats, personal or staff development workshops
- Are one or more of the following: students, travellers, leaders, trained in a skill, a professional, or a parent.
- Happen to be human, with all the wonders, joys, challenges, and range of emotions we all have
- Are healing or recovering from an illness or life-changing event
- Are prone to burnout and stress
You’ll have the best chance of getting the most out of our approach if you resonate with one or more of these values
- Eager to fast track your (spiritual) growth, seeking depth transformation or transformative experiences
- Like learning and trying new things – even if it is challenging
- Want to have fun and be of greater service to yourself and others
- Appreciate diverse people, styles and approaches – even those that are quirky or not politically correct
- Are looking for supportive, consistent and sustainable approaches to nourish your life, business or organization
- Work to triple or quadruple bottom lines
If you find that this is calling you, we invite you to explore further and try a taste of what we do. Sign up for our mailing list to get to know us better, or discover more right now by going to our how it works page.